|Clan Faction||House of Lords|
|Sect Faction||Ivory Masks|
|Coterie||Green Carnation Club|
|Lineage||House of the Griffon|
A charming & flirtatious young englishman. Christian is an openly queer Ventrue who has made himself quite the well connected & influential name for himself. He has protected queer men and given them safe places to be themselves while also enriching the status and standing of Clan Ventrue at every turn.
- 1780 - Born in England to a wealthy merchant family descended from Royalty.
- 1798 - Inherited his father's fortune, purchased several properties in London.
- 1800 - Runs several Molly House’s in London under the guise of a private men’s club. Unlike some of those that hid in plain sight, his “Chapels” had security at the front door and only accepted new members that were vouched for by a current member. Though other Houses were often Raided, Christian’s - through judicious use of Influence and Bribes - never were. His “Chapels” were the creme de la creme of Molly Houses.
- 1815 - Draws the eye of a Ventrue who was impressed with Christian’s business skills, his belief that all men had value, and his dedication to protect those on the fringes of society. Christian is ghouled, and begins expanding his influence network.
- 1825 - Having proven his value and worthiness of blood, Christian is Embraced as a King.
- 1840 - Begins a serious flirtation with Luka Giovanni after they bumped into one another at a ball.
- 1875 - Recognizing his successes and rewarding his service to the Ivory Tower, Christian is named a Prodigy, and is granted the standing of an Ancilla.
- 1880 - The Green Carnation Coterie forms, as a group of queer polyamourous Kindred. Meets Claude and they begin a flirtatious letter driven courtship. Meets Nissim Melamed and they share a debaucherous celebration of Christian’s 100th year on the planet.
- 1900 - Christian is given notice by his sire that the Clan will soon require him to move to the Americas and build an influence network there.
- 1902 - Christian relocates to New York to assist the Ventrue Clan.
- 1904 - First NYC subway line, called the IRT opened. Christian helps fund the construction.
- 1905 - Claude and Christian purchase a home on Long Island’s Gold Coast.
- 1910 - Introduces Rowan St Cyr to Nissim Melamed in order to help break a curse laid upon the Crusader by a nest of Baali. Christian acts as intermediary between the two and helps Nissim get past his intolerance of Crusaders.
- 1920 - 19th amendment extends the right to vote to women.
- 1920 - Owns several underground bars and nightclubs. Hosted Drag balls and became a host for the Ballroom movement to take root and flourish in, never being publicly known for such.
- 1925 - Claude throws Christian a Centennial Party at their Long Island home. The entire Carnation Club celebrates, along with many of the influential kindred in NYC and the Northeast Region.
- 1931 – Empire State Building and Chrysler Building completed. GW Bridge opened.
- 1932 – Named a Paragon by the Elders of Clan Ventrue. Younger Ventrue seek out his advice & company much more regularly in the hopes that his standing will help their own climb up the ranks.
- 1941-45 World War 2
- 1944 - Nissim Melamed returns to NYC and Claude & Christian assist him in regaining his lost humanity.
- 1952 – NYC became home of the United Nations
- 1957-1970s - The 3rd Sabbat Civil War kicks off in NYC, ends with the recognition of the Panders, and absolutely fucks up local anarch politics as a group of Panders claim Coney Island and then declare themselves 'Anarchs'. The independent clans 'help.'
- 1951 - Is pleased to note that Ieuen Parker is ghouled and active in Kindred circles. Christian had known him through the After Parties and events he had been quietly hosting for queer men in New York.
- 1961-1975 – Vietnam war
- 1980 – A rival, Jerry Holiday hires an Assamite to kill Christian and falsifies the evidence behind the hit. Rather than killing Christian, Jerry is returned to his sire, Nissim Melamed, for re-education.
- 1964 – World’s Fair
- 1980 - Meets Dr Marcel Trevisani. Marcel becomes one of his Contacts and Allies in the Medical field.
- 1987 - Marcel Trevisani lay dying in a hospital room from AIDS. Christian visits him every night.
- 1987 - Marcel is embraced. His disappearance from his hospital bed, causes Christian to lock down the area around the hospital. Christian locates Marcel and his sire and allows them to leave New York together for a price.
- 1990s - The Camarilla push the Sabbat out of Manhattan and the Bronx, taking 4/5 boroughs for themselves
- 2010 - 2012 SECOND INQUISITION
- 2010 - With Christian’s ties to the mortal world he was able to hide himself and some of his associates from the destructive gaze of Firstlight.
- 2011 – NY became the 6th state to legalize same-sex marriage
- 2011 – THE BECKONING HAPPENS
- 2011 - Sabbat and Hunters and defections to the Camarilla drive the Anarchs out of Queens. The Coney Island caitiff notably do not help their fellow Anarchs. The Camarilla holds the city as Virgil Vendicimo is enthroned by the Primogen Councin in November of the year.
- 2013 - Leaves for Boston, seeing an opportunity after the Sabbat heed the Jackal's Call and vacate the city.
Boston Is historically a Sabbat held domain.
- 2013 - Almost all Sabbat leave and en masse head to Mexico City. Those that remain have left the Sabbat and come to be called the "Fenway Crew".
- 2013 - A few months later the Camarilla, the Anarchs and the Independent Alliance all stake claims to portions of the City. Christian quickly establishes and grows quite a network of Influence, Allies and Contacts.
- 2015 - Named Seneschal of Boston, in service to Prince Chava Melamed
Christian Whitechapel is a Paragon and Prodigy of the Ventrue Clan. Younger Ventrue often seek him out for advice or assistance. Christian has a well established Influence Monopoly amongst the Elite and the Underworld of society. Christian is openly queer, and does not tolerate discrimination in his presence. He is friendly, confident, and often flirtatious. Amongst the Ventrue, he has traced his mortal lineage through Royalty and within the clan that has earned him some prestige.
- “You'll always remember your first love, they say, and they're right. I'd tell you more but you...well. This is one time where I can honestly say that you really had to have been there. It was lightning in a bottle: fleeting, agonizing, and sweeter than such pathetic things as language shall ever be able to fully encapsulate. Earn his regard and learn of his generosity of spirit, his kindness, and a fierce loyalty the likes of which one sees but once in a lifetime. Fail and...well. Live with the sadness that your life is poorer for it." - Dr. Marcel Trevisani
- "Thank goodness for Mr. Whitechapel and his handsome harem of boys. It is such valuable and selfless work they are doing, yes? Very noble of them. Times were rather different when I was a fresh, young sodomite, you know; unless a fellow had power or money, it was dangerous for him to know the love of another man. Oh, but that danger also made us very clever, gave us a competitive edge. Of course the orgasms were nice, but nothing really compares with the thrill of getting away with something forbidden." - Zoltan Vancura
- "He presents himself as a cheerful, friendly neighborhood Ventrue. But don't let that fool you. He has managed to worm his way into powerful positions in the city, in his sect, and in his clan, and even joining one of the most powerful coteries on the East Coast. He is a power-hungry ancilla Ventrue. Deal with him accordingly." - Sevinch.
- "Mr. Whitechapel is an old-world gentleman, the kind you imagine lounging by Louis the something-th's side at Versailles, and very skilled at performing introductions to bring those who need each other together." - Cas Taylor
- "Success stems from sufficient motivation to do one's job justice, and Christian has that in spades. Oh, it takes skill, practice, and hard work, and talent always helps -- and bless the man, he manages to have them all somehow -- but without that motivation, the work is hollow. Rote. I can't imagine Christian letting anything become rote. He's an asset to the Tower, and the Boston Metro couldn't wish for a more motivated Seneschal. And speaking personally, it's nice to have more out queers in the Athens of America . . . even if he does make it a little more like Rome." - Eva S. Wynne, quoted in Spring 2019
- ”I want to say Whitechapel is a soulless tower Stooge. I want to tell you he would as soon spit in your eye as shake your hand. I want to say this blue blooded Ventrue is no different from the rest of the boot licking, elder simping blowhards that fill the ranks of the camarilla... but I can’t. Because he never gave me a single reason to. In fact Christian Whitechapel is one of the few who has ever treated me with any consistent dignity or respect feigned or otherwise. That’s probably what pisses me off about him the most” Roach
- "It's clear he understands what it means to fight against oppression. Unfortunately, that only seems to apply to sex." -Switch
- "Ever the Gentleman, ever the flirt. The Ventrue often speak of their lineages in terms of quality. But he puts actions to words." - Simon Goodchilde
- Former male/masc-presenting lovers, beginning in 1800
- People who were one of his Influences, Contacts, or Allies before they were embraced.
- Frenemies & Rivals. I am not looking for CVC with the goal of character death on either side.
- Ventrue who have collaborated on projects together.