Name: Aniek Fowles
Notable Traits: Dark red hair with hazel eyes, prominently green. The sweet aroma of cherry blossoms eerily surrounds her everywhere she goes.
Is There a Story?
Aniek has been around for centuries, but whether or not that was her mortal name is unknown. Her words are carefully spoken, her actions perfectly measured. As time has evolved, she has adapted to her surroundings. Even though she's adjusted to the modern world of technology, she's almost always seen with a book or two in her hands. She has no interest in being in the center of the ring, her enjoyment spent on the sidelines as she loses herself in an imaginary world or writing in her journal. Regardless, her attentions are always elsewhere.
She has been notoriously sought after, but as to what business people have with her has always been kept tight-lipped. The end result is always a stout line defense which seems to constantly grow with each new associate. Her curiosity gets the best of her sometimes, and she tends to get lost in her research. This can prove difficult to get in touch with her if something has captured her interest.
But What Can She Do?
Aniek is rumored to be multi-faceted with her talents of fortune telling, visions, medium, and interesting abilities to get odd things done or find elusive objects.
- Hades mourns what has been lost.
- Add here
- "Stories can create the most amazing imagery and sensations; People make them real."
- "I've seen War and I've seen Death, yet they both pale to the woe I feel for those who harm her." - Carson Dye
- "Aniek Fowles is possessed of a rare and beautiful resiliency, delicately hidden behind soft words, ink-stained fingers, and half-glimpsed futures. Do not think her distractions to be a weakness.. they are, perhaps, the source of her strength." Christian Whitechapel
- Cassandra reborn into darkness, one would be wise to heed words that spill from her honeyed lips." - Julian Steele
Player: Jamie Powers, US2019020011
Storyteller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org