|Local society||The Strivers Club|
|Coterie||The Beautiful Ones|
|Position(s)||Seneschal of New York|
Virgil (They/Them) Is an Outspoken and driven kindred. They are a tattooist but they are enamored with the physical beauty of people, both kindred and kine alike, wishing to make everyone around them into living works of art. They typically have 2 full tattoo sleeves, though these tend not to stay the same night to night.
- 1860: Born
- 1886: Embraced
- 1910: Relocates to New York
- 1918: Embraced Childer (Seneca)
- 1939: Dissappears
- 1943: Returns to New York
- 1960: Haven is Destroyed and a new childer is embraced (Evangeline)
- 1970: Creates a New Haven with Evangeline
- 1990 - 2000: decreases activity as the Camarilla push the Sabbat out of New york
- 2008: Joins the Camarilla
As a Mortal, Virgil lived in Charlotte, North Carolina, and worked as a tattooist. They primarily worked on Navy Men and those who were of an upper class.
Virgil was a part of the Sabbat, and prefers not to talk about their time in the sect, it is however known that they began drifting away around the time that the 3rd Sabbat Civil war began in New York.
Once they joined the Camarilla Virgil became much more active within kindred society as a whole, and immediately began seeking political power within the city.
- "A Volgirre tattoo artist from New York. How distinctive. I imagine that Mr. Vendicimo and Mr. Winters must either be good friends, or fierce competitors. Which among them is the more skilled, I wonder?" - Zoltan Vancura
- "I can never thank Virgil enough for what they did for me. Their work probably saved my unlife." - Agatha Palmerstone
- "Mx. Vendicimo's history is one I am well aware of, and those hands of theirs have done great good and great evil. And I will be the first to say that a good deed done in the present does not erase the cruelties of the past. One can only try to create a better future than the past they leave behind. In this, we have an understanding." - Nissim Melamed
- "Has treated me very kindly, but I know they only do so because I am dating their childer. Its only a matter of time before they ditch me too" - Kelly Cassidy
- "Stepping into their court is a little like stepping into the ring. I keep waiting for the folding chair to nail me on the back of the head." - El Dorado
- "I was present for the transfer of Praxis to him, indeed, an advanced game of boon exchanges for the ultimate responsibility. I wish him well." - Miguel Cantone
- "Absolutely, I am delighted that Mx. Vendicimo is part of the tower! I have not settled on my feelings about fleshcrafting, but I am prone to overlooking things for those I take a liking to. So long as they do not make the same errors as that prince from across the river." -- 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓭𝓮
- "Ask and you shall receive. I mean I had to give them a boon of course, but I am definitely not complaining about the results." - Kenneth Bilge
- "This one is as decisive as they are forthright. I am grateful for their support, and in turn, I hope that my Clan can be a boon to their City, as for so long was our ancestral role in the greater society of Kindred; Let infernal villains never dare to cause problems in New York, though should they ever be so foolish as to try, I would relish the opportunity to assist in eradicating them." - Mace
- "Beneath the perfume and the glitter and the polite complements is a monster who's hunger know no bounds. If they target you and yours, it's better to pack up and leave town. Or, you'll learn the shape of your demise right from the source." -Calico