Euphemenion is a genderfluid person who appears to be in their late 20s to early 30s. Their average to slim build is well-suited to their androgynous look. The highlights of their pale face include high cheekbones, Cupid's bow lips, and bright gray-blue eyes -- usually behind a pair of glasses. Their dark hair is on the longer end, ranging from tied tightly back to completely loose, and everywhere in between. [Appearance Focus]
- They are so very shy. I am curious to the secrets they keep. Pythia
- Their secrets have congealed into reality and are kept within a mimic chest hidden in mundanity or conjured in an hour of need. Luken Le Lave Leland Lewin
- They are called 'Enigma Hottie' by Kenneth Bilge
~~ THE VIEW FROM OUTSIDE (Others' quotes) ~~
- "A conglomeration of multitudinous pentasyllable." - Luken Le Lave Leland Lewin
- "They are so very shy, and yet their beauty shall blind many." - Pythia
- "There's a sense of nervous energy, but also calm contemplation. They are someone for whom the term 'quiet storm' may have been invented." - Agatha Palmerstone
- "What is love? A great conversationalist!" Elizabeth
- "How to describe my oldest friend? How to chronicle what they mean to me? How to express my joy at their return to my life? There are no words." - Dr. Daniel Ayer
- "Dude, I could listen to them talk for hours, and I do NOT have an attention span." Mutt
- "Quote?" - Name
~~ THE VIEW FROM WITHIN ~~
- "If you'dve told me a year ago / That I'd be locked inside of my home (Ah, ah, ah) / I would have told you, a year ago: / 'Interesting; now leave me alone'" - Bo Burnham, 'Content'
- "I was a kid who was stuck in his room / There isn't much more to say about it / When you're a kid and you're stuck in your room / You'll do any old shit to get out of it / Try making faces / Try telling jokes, making little sounds / Well, well, look who's inside again / Went out to look for a reason to hide again / Well, well, buddy, you found it / Now come out with your hands up / We've got you surrounded" - Bo Burnham, 'Look Who's Inside Again'
- 'If butterflies can use their wings / to turn the wind to hurricanes / You and I can break the chains / it takes a day to / Start a tiny riot" - Sam Ryder, 'Tiny Riot'
- "Ok, this is really me now. No more hiding. Listen, we're all worried, we're all in pain. That just comes with having eyes and with having ears. But . . . quitting is not going to make you strong, living will. So just hang on and hang in there. You know, I know all about the hating and the sneering. I'm a member of the 'why bother' generation myself. But why did I bother to come out here tonight, and why did you? I mean, It's time. It's begins with us, not with politicians, the experts or the teachers but with us. With you and with me. The ones who need it most. I gotta believe, with everything in me, the whole world is longing for healing. Even the trees, the earth itself are crying out for it. You can hear it everywhere." - Mark Hunter, 'Pump Up The Volume'
- "Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun? / It's almost over, it's just begun / Don't overthink this, look in my eye / Don't be scared, don't be shy / Come on in, the water's fine / You say the ocean's rising (like I give a shit) / You say the whole world's ending, (honey, it already did) / You're not gonna slow it, Heaven knows you tried / Got it? Good, now get inside / We're goin' to go where everybody knows / Everybody knows, everybody" - Bo Burnham, 'All Eyes On Me'
- "When a human strokes your skin / That is when you let them in / Let them in before they go / I would rather feel alive with a childlike soul" - Aurora, 'With the Eyes of a Child'
Disclaimer: I am in MES for evocative/compelling/touching RP (preferably of a neutral-to-positive nature as the world is still a trashfire right now), and collaboration in CvE plots. While I cannot entirely avoid CvC, I'd much prefer collaborating on it to make for an interesting story that satisfies us both. <3