Work in progress: this section will be expanded as backstory ties are solidified, and VIP spends confirmed.
- Sometime between 750 and 755 - the Merovingian noblewoman who would become Beatrix is ghouled by Alaric of Gaul.
- ??? - embraced.
- 850s-950s - Beatrix, working behind the scenes, influences the creation of the secular abbeys in Saxony and France, establishing them as places of safety and learning and a source of ghouls for herself, her lineage, and their friends.
- 990 - Beatrix leaves the management of her Abbeys to her childer and allies, and resolves to travel.
- 1610s - Following stories of the New World, she joins the throngs of Portuguese traveling to Ouro Preto Brazil, where she meets a Ravnos named Fergus Borden. She begins traveling widely as a Ravnos under the name Beatrice Borden, often in the company of Fergus.
- 1812ish - Comes to NYC for the first time as a Sabbat Volgirre named Betty Peregrine, in the lineage of Ramses Skinner.
- 1999 - Beatrix, like many of her bloodline, begins to reach out to old friends and contacts as their true selves.
- 2008 - Betty Peregrine joins the Camarilla with the rest of the Volgirre
- 2009 - The ritual to save the world
- 2018 - Attended the Conclave where the True Brujah join the Camarilla and she discards her alternate identities. She keeps the name Beatrix.
- 2021 - Having tracked down her sire to the New York/New Jersey area, she returns to New York City
- 2022 - Claims a seat on the Primogen Council