|Domitor||Klaus Straub (NPC)|
|Klaus Straub (NPC)'s Clan||Nosferatu|
|Klaus Straub (NPC)'s Sect||Camarilla|
|Klaus Straub (NPC)'s Social Class||Luminary Elder|
Cassander / Cassandra Taylor (Cas) is a gender fluid ghoul whose 'appropriate to Camarilla society' outfits are accompanied by a ribbon around xyr neck, Pride Converse, and changing hair colors. Xyr outfits change between feminine dresses, masculine button-down shirts and waistcoats, and more androgynous outfits regularly, and xe accepts the pronouns that suit the current outfit when meeting in person. In writing Cas uses the pronouns xe/xyr/xem always. Xe carries a black moleskin notebook and pen to jot notes about things xe wants to research or messages xe have been asked to carry, often writing in it in Court.
Cas' role is to be the public face of Elder Klaus Straub, a Luminary Elder Nosferatu who has become paranoid at the whispers of the Beckoning and is unwilling to interact with other kindred. Cas does what xe can to support the Camarilla of Boston, MA in xyr Elder's place, wielding the same influence and communications networks that Elder Straub had first established.
Watching Cas, one gets the impression that xe could do with less stress in xyr life, as xe works to help Elders learn about mortals enough to survive the Second Inquisition, clean up masquerade breaches, work with other kindred and ghoul hackers against the Hunters, and possibly even try to hunt the Hunters. Cas is fast to assure anyone asking that really, xe did so much worse in college, and the Second Inquisition kind of is a life or death matter...
- 1989 - Cas was born, in the North End of Boston, MA.
- 1995 - The movie Hackers comes out. Cas falls in ‘love’ with the Phantom Phreak. Xe begin learning more about computers.
- 2000 - Cas’ older brother disappears during his sophomore year of college. This affects a lot of Cas' perspective of the dangers of life, and starts xyr search for information on what happened to xyr brother.
- 2006 - Cas goes to college a year early, in NYC. Xe majored in Comp Sci and minored in Drama and Pre-Med with the plan to go back to Boston after college and join a Biomechanical company.
- 2007 - Cas meets Christian Whitechapel around the edges of the Vogue Ballroom scene in NYC.
- December 2009 - Cas meets xyr future domitor, Elder Klaus Straub.
- 2010 - Cas is fully ghouled. Xe also graduate college.
- October 31, 2011 - The Beckoning - Elder Straub wakes up hearing the whispers and becomes even more paranoid than he was before. He decides that interacting with kindred directly is a danger to him, and pushes Cas to be his public face.
- November 2014 - Cas moves back to Boston with Elder Straub, as the Elder believes that there might be interesting things left about how the Sabbat were communicating with each other through the Second Inquisition. And, well, it always pays to be the only Nosferatu in a city.
- Cas is hunting the Hunters on the Red List.
- Cas called out an Elder for misgendering xem - and got an apology!
- Add your own!
- "It's a shame that their Elder needs them so badly to interface with the world-at-large for them. Cas is an extremely capable ghoul, and dare I say.. would make an excellent Kindred." - Christian Whitechapel
- ”Look I got nothing against Cas, xe seems perfectly amiable. Under other circumstances I might actually even like xem. But this whole “public face for my elder” bit? How do we even know Straub is still kicking?” Roach
- "I assure you, Mr. Roach, here in the Camarilla where we don't eschew blood bonds, if Elder Straub were not 'still kicking,' my lessened devotion to him would be noticed and remarked upon. In the time I have been with him, my devotion has never waned." - Cas Taylor
- If the Camarilla was willing to embrace someone like xyr, instead of keeping xem around as a helpful servant, I might think there was something redeemable there. But as long as xe is content with that place, that is xyr choice." - Switch
- "I have spoken with xem once, I believe, in passing. It is intriguing to me that such a competent servant is kept in such a place. Is it because xey are irreplaceable? That their Elder could not find another so competent? Or is there more to the story than meets the eye? I will note, I have never met Elder Straub. That is a conversation I look forward to." - Simon Goodchilde
Ties Sought: Elders and other Camarilla members I helped with computer things, Hunter things Cas tried to assist with making better, Covering Masquerade Breaches, Hackers.