Known to the Camarilla
Name: Jerry Holiday
Aliases: None known
Camarilla Position: Primogen
Clan Position: TBD
Notable Traits: Genial advisor, usually even tempered, permanent fangs (Eerie Presence)
Physical Description: Tall, sporting a beard and tinted glasses; typically in black jeans, oxblood boots, and a black denim jacket; wears various rings and trinkets with occult symbols.
Abiding: Acknowledged, Confirmed, Established, Privileged (as Elder);
Innate: Noble (as Primogen)
“If thou hast acquired knowledge, what canst thou lack? If thou lackest knowledge, what canst thou acquire?”
- Talmud, in Cohen
Motto: Learn, Know, Teach
Founded by Nissim Melamed, Jerry's lineage is a collection of powerful, thoughtful Tremere. After the clan split into three Houses in 2014, the lineage split as well, with members in all of the various new factions.
Known Allies and Associates
- Please leave quotes here!
- "Never put money or boons on the table if you're going to consider winning a political debate with Elder Holiday. The man is just that good."- Genesis
- "At long last, I have found a man whose fondness for the sound of his own voice surpasses even mine." - Zoltan Vancura
- "Do Tremere even take Holidays? This is the one to ask, definitely the one to ask." Zeke Wylde
- "Jerry reminds me to be grateful that age grants wisdom. He is effectively a younger brother in my eyes, and I am proud to have seen him learn so much over the years." - Ari Melamed
- "He's the quote unquote cool uncle, apparently he went on some epic world tour before I was even born, kinda bummed I missed it." - Kenneth Bilge
- "I don't often want to be born earlier in history, but the closest I get is when I hear stories about Jerry." Finley Welles
- "My cousin is a paragon of Humanity. What happens in Europe stays in Europe, you know." Zalman-Rose Melamed
- "The day you stop treating me like a wounded animal, maybe I'll fly to your tune." Banks
- Please leave rumors here!
"This guy’s walking down a street when he falls in a hole. The walls are so steep he can’t get out. A doctor passes by, and the guy shouts up, “Hey you, can you help me out?” The doctor writes a prescription, throws it down in the hole and moves on. Then a priest comes along, and the guy shouts up, “Father, I’m down in this hole, can you help me out?” The priest writes out a prayer, throws it down in the hole and moves on. Then a friend walks by. “Hey Joe, it’s me, can you help me out?” And the friend jumps in the hole. Our guy says, “Are you stupid? Now we’re both down here.” The friend says, “Yeah, but I’ve been down here before, and I know the way out.”"
- Leo McGarry, The West Wing
Player: Chris B
MES Number: US2004112413
Domain: Boston, MA-003-D
ST: TBD, Virtual Storyteller
ST email: TBD