|Pronouns||Either He/Him or They|
(IPA. SAI-mun Guud ch-IH-l-d) An older Male seeming gentleman with a mustache and goatee. Eyes like voids of night. He has a distinctive breathy way of speaking, over and under exaggerating certain syllables and words. Often wears a charcoal suit, white shirt, and a dark blue tie. Sometimes carries a briefcase.
- 1908 - Simon is born to loving parents at home
- 1914 - World War 1 begins. Simon is 6 years old.
- 1917 - Simon contracts Tuberculosis. While he survives, it damages his lungs significantly.
- 1919 - The Boston Molasses Disaster.
- 1940 - World War 2 draft: Simon is listed as 4F due to the heavy damage to his lungs, and general lack of good health.
- 1953 - Embraced by Orion, a vampire of the Lasombra clan.
- 1969 - First Man on the Moon
- 1976 - first “First Night” in the nation
- 2003 - Simon leaves Accounting
- 2004 - Simon returns to Salem and sets up his haven. He joins the Sabbat, but is never truly accepted by them - nor he them.
- 2005 - Simon created the "Seekers of Lost Knowledge" - Mortal Lore hunters who bring that lore back to him
- 2013 - The Sabbat abandon Boston under the call of War. Simon formally breaks all ties with the Sabbat
- 2013 - having Drawn the attention of X, a member of the Overlevende Coterie, years before is brought into their fold.
- 2016 - The signing the April Accords of Boston, which Simon witnessed
- Simon isn't actually a vampire, but one of the Fae pretending to be a vampire.
- "Words, words, words" - Unknown
- "Simon Goodchilde is a strange man, with stranger friends.. or so it is said. I watched the looks the Shining Ones gave him when the Accords were signed. There was some sort of kinship there.. some sort of terrifying kinship." - Christian Whitechapel
- ”Simon Goodchilde? You mean the one that talks like Christopher Walken and William Shatner had a baby? Can’t say I’ve got a particularly strong opinion on the guy, but that in and of itself is almost a complement” Roach
- "One of those vampires who just wants to do...whatever he does...in peace. As solitary monsters go, he's good to work with, knows a lot, and is willing to share, which is good enough for me." - Switch
- "Simon Goodchilde shares my attachment to those creatures beyond the blood of Kindred, but his seems to travel in a different direction. It is always a pleasure to compare notes over tea." - Ari Melamed
- "Keepers of lost knowledge are precious and dangerous. After all, you don't know what you don't know...but they do. I like him." -Bob