You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
The contents of the page being edited by this form will show up in the Quotes section of the relevant page. Please don't remove or edit any pre-existing quotes unless it's your page or you're editing a quote you wrote. If existing quotes have used a particular format, such as beginning the line with * to create a bulleted list, please use that format for your addition, as well.
Feel free to include wiki markup formatting, including line breaks. Note that MediaWiki ignores single line breaks, so two line breaks (leaving a blank line) is required to create a paragraph break. can be used to insert a line break without starting a new paragraph.
To add a link to the page of the character who said the quote, use the format [[PAGENAME]]. Note that the PAGENAME is what shows up at the very top of the page and in the URL; this is not necessarily the same as what is shown in the title section within the page contents.
~~ THE VIEW FROM OUTSIDE (Others' quotes) ~~
* "A conglomeration of multitudinous pentasyllable." - [[Luken_Lewis|Luken Le Lave Leland Lewin]]
* "They are so very shy, and yet their beauty shall blind many." - [[Pythia]]
* "There's a sense of nervous energy, but also calm contemplation. They are someone for whom the term 'quiet storm' may have been invented." - [[Agatha Palmerstone]]
* "What is love? A great conversationalist!" [[Elizabeth]]
* "How to describe my oldest friend? How to chronicle what they mean to me? How to express my joy at their return to my life? There are no words." - [[Dr. Daniel Ayer]]
* "Quote?" - [[Name]]
~~ THE VIEW FROM WITHIN ~~
* "If you'dve told me a year ago / That I'd be locked inside of my home (Ah, ah, ah) / I would have told you, a year ago: / 'Interesting; now leave me alone'" - Bo Burnham, 'Content'
* "I was a kid who was stuck in his room / There isn't much more to say about it / When you're a kid and you're stuck in your room / You'll do any old shit to get out of it / Try making faces / Try telling jokes, making little sounds / Well, well, look who's inside again / Went out to look for a reason to hide again / Well, well, buddy, you found it / Now come out with your hands up / We've got you surrounded" - Bo Burnham, 'Look Who's Inside Again'
* 'If butterflies can use their wings / to turn the wind to hurricanes / You and I can break the chains / it takes a day to / Start a tiny riot" - Sam Ryder, 'Tiny Riot'
* "Ok, this is really me now. No more hiding. Listen, we're all worried, we're all in pain. That just comes with having eyes and with having ears. But . . . quitting is not going to make you strong, living will. So just hang on and hang in there. You know, I know all about the hating and the sneering. I'm a member of the 'why bother' generation myself. But why did I bother to come out here tonight, and why did you? I mean, It's time. It's begins with us, not with politicians, the experts or the teachers but with us. With you and with me. The ones who need it most. I gotta believe, with everything in me, the whole world is longing for healing. Even the trees, the earth itself are crying out for it. You can hear it everywhere." - Mark Hunter, 'Pump Up The Volume'
* "Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun? / It's almost over, it's just begun / Don't overthink this, look in my eye / Don't be scared, don't be shy / Come on in, the water's fine / You say the ocean's rising (like I give a shit) / You say the whole world's ending, (honey, it already did) / You're not gonna slow it, Heaven knows you tried / Got it? Good, now get inside / We're goin' to go where everybody knows / Everybody knows, everybody" - Bo Burnham, 'All Eyes On Me'
* "When a human strokes your skin / That is when you let them in / Let them in before they go / I would rather feel alive with a childlike soul" - Aurora, 'With the Eyes of a Child'
This is a minor edit
Watch this page