Don Carlos De La Vega was born in Spain during the early 16 th century CE in the port town of
Valencia. Carlos was born the 4th son of a merchant family, which means that he would have no
inheritance and would work for his older brother when he comes of age. Young Carlos
believed that he was destined for something different...
- 1519-1922 - Joined the Spanish Expedition to explore the New World with the Great
Conquistador Hernan Cortez.
- 1523 -1572 – Stayed in Central America battling the Aztec and Inca Empires.
- 1600-1623 – Began working his way up to the American Southwest arriving first to the area
that is now known as San Diego with the childer of The Lord Arbiter.
- 1623 – After an argument with The Lord Arbiter, childer embraced Don Carlos in a fit
- 1623 – 1800 - Stayed within the American Southwest helping establish Camarilla presence,
while battling the incursion from the Sabbat as they come up from Mexico.
- 1812 - Arrived in Pittsburgh, Pa with fellow Ventrue, Frederick de Gorizia.
- 1816 – Helped with support when Frederick de Gorizia claimed Praxis of Pittsburgh.
- Late 1850 Early 1860s – While gathering ties into the Pittsburgh underworld he meets his
future childe, Fiona O’Malley,
- 1900s to Present – Arrived back to California and began to set up residence in Los Angeles.