|Social Class||Pretender Elder|
- 1399 (April 13th): Born in Domrémy-la-Pucelle, France (Originally Domrémy, later was changed to honor Joan of Arc) during the Hundred Year War
- 1412-1431: Fought for the French in the war and eventually joined a regiment including Joan of Arc since they were from the same village.
- 1431 (May 30th): Sired the night Joan of Arc was burned at the stake, and started a personal war against the English.
- 1431-1461: Was on the warpath, learning and using the all he could to hunt and kill Englishmen even after the war ended in 1453
- 1461: Left accounting when his Sire determined that he had taken control of his anger and was able to concentrate on his studies Abyssal Mysticism.
- 1475: Moved to Spain to better integrate and learn with the clan.
- 1493: Joined the Sabbat with sire and others in the clan. Present at the founding
- 1500s-1700s: Was with the Sabbat until his Sire disappeared in battle. Lived in Europe and moved between Mexico and Spain.
- 1790: Moved to New Orleans and left the Sabbat.
- 1790-1880: Lived in New Orleans
- 1815: Participated in Battle of New Orleans in war of 1812. Helped defend city and fought the British.
- 1862: Participated in Battle of New Orleans in Civil War. Kept soldiers in line during the occupation.
- 1880: Moved to Little Rock as an Independent Lasombra and setup personal domain on River.
- 1880-2016: Expanded personal domain as independent and made personal connections with Cam and Anarch Kindred in the city.
- 2016: Helped establish a joint leadership of the domain between IA, Cam, & Anarch
- 2016: Joined the IA when clan joined on the large.
- 2016-2020: Kept personal domain but began moving power and influence to help keep IA established and gain more influence.
Born in a village in the east of France during the Hundred Year War. Spent his early life surrounded by fighting and death, fought for French freedom and was in the regiment that was led by Joan of Arc. Was present at her death by burning at the stake. Sired that night. Waged a war against the English until past the end of the war in 1453. After a decade, was able to cool anger and started to lean into my studies of the abyss. Moved to Spain shortly thereafter and was present at the formation of the Sabbat. Never had a leadership role, but was present at many battles and until his sire was lost in battle. Left Sabbat and moved to New Orleans. Was in both battles of New Orleans (War of 1812 & Civil War) Moved to Little Rock to establish a personal domain. During his stays in New Orleans and Little Rock, was responsible for the destruction of many Sabbat. Helped setup the local government and joined the IA.
Master Shadow Crafter that enjoys making items for others.
Edit Rumors: Add your own!