|Masquerade lineage||House Koraki|
|Society||Society of the Enigma|
Doctor Smith, a counseling shaman/psychiatrist, was embraced in New England during the turmoil of 2015 probably because of his work involving counseling trauma victims and those with misplaced memories. Since his recent release from accounting in 2018 he has surprisingly found himself present during and some might say before particular occurrences. Because he is a Malkavian some might say this could be expected.
Born into this world in 1960 Embraced in 2015 Left Accounting in 2018 Continues his practice
Born into a broken family of mixed racial background he follows his father's tribal traditions, learns the Native tongue as well as other languages. He decides to be a modern day shaman and begins at first in pharmacy then switches to psychology and helps others face their truths. Now as kindred he has an expanded area of practice as he comes to grip with his beast and the nature of the beast. He attended the 2018 Grand Ball as a lackey in Prince Chava's entourage.
He has a handle on local history and reveres sacred places of Metro-West Boston, and Boston proper. Holds membership in the Malkavian's Society of the Enigma and some say the Astromancers. Is seeking comradery with fellow puzzlers. Totem animal is the badger and as such explains his uncanny success at digging down into the psyche to reveal the true self.
OOC: Perhaps the most introspective of the Malkavian groups, The Society of the Enigma does not simply seek to answer why Malkavians are the way they are, but how to live with it. The group that provides support for all Malkavians who have trouble with dealing with the struggles their minds bring. There are some who seek to understand the why of this problem, but answers remain elusive. For now, helping one another is the truer focus.
Edit Rumors: Add your own!
Listen to your doctor.
- "He's shockingly young, for one so insightful. But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at the insight that a member of Clan Malkavian posesses. This one is one to watch." - Christian Whitechapel
- "A Malkavian shrink. Interesting. I assume his paperwork includes a liability waiver?" - Zoltan Vancura
- "In 2018 he got his Associates in Accounting not to be confused with being released from Accounting... Dont hold your breathe." - Grendel
- ” So a loon, a shrink and a parasite walk into a bar… Punchline? What punchline? I was just saying the last place I saw Smith.” Roach
- "Some see the good Doctor and cannot help but mock, for his Clan's known flaws. Foolishness. Often, only those who understand trauma can help heal. Be glad if you do not need his services. One day you might." - Simon Goodchilde