|Mortal Name||Lily Silver|
|Freehold||The Freehold of Turtle Bay|
Pale as parchment with unnaturally huge eyes, Iris could never be taken as anything but a Sluagh. She wears garments in black and silver in the classic gothic Victoriana style, and often goes gloved and veiled as well.
At gatherings, Iris’s demeanor is (unsurprisingly) a quiet one - she ensconces herself in a dimly lit corner from which she performs tarot readings and shares refreshments with her particular favorites, but her days of slipping on adventures are largely past. In her own time, she and longtime friend Ruby Rae run Tea & Sympathy, a publication of news and niceties across Changeling society. An unshakable member of the Seelie Court, she nonetheless offers readings to anyone who can meet her price, and submissions from all Courts are welcomed so long as the integrity of the publication is upheld.
A romantic old soul with a long memory, Iris is more interested in learning secrets from people than books.
- 1985 - Born Lily [REDACTED], Annapolis, MD
- 1998 - Snuck into the Orpheus, a goth club in Baltimore, where she underwent Chrysalis and remembered herself as Iris Argiope. Taken into the tutelage of Elias Soultongue during her Foundling and Errant years, moved to Raleigh, NC.
- 2004 - Left tutelage as she entered her Wilder Seeming, moved to NYC and began attending Columbia University, but went immediately into hiding as the New York City Freehold crumbled, and into mourning at the death of High King David.
- 2005 - Attended High Queen Faerilyth's coronation and High King David's wake. Read cards for the High Queen and High Regent Meilge, and many others.
- 2008 - Graduated from Columbia with a Journalism degree.
- 2014 - Reappeared to join the Freehold once a new balefire was ignited.
- December 2020 - attended the gathering where High Regent Meilge dissolved the Monarchies of Conchordia.
- 2021 - Entered Eidolon years.
Seeking TiesLives Past:
- Ties of all kinds from previous incarnations.
- Lost loves, fated enemies, former lieges, victims and killers.
- Friends made while figuring out what this whole Changeling thing is about.
- The crushes of youth.
- Aunties who let me help prepare tea.
- Investigative adventures.
- Young loves.
- Aunties who let me attend tea.
- Contacts professional and unprofessional
- Friends who were revealed as Shadow Court.
- "Evil Overlord's List, Rule sixty-one: If my advisors ask, 'Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?', I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them." - Klaus von Teutoburg, Tyrant of Turtle Bay.
- "Your cards, they do not hold back the teeth, do they?" - Maestro Regulus Echo, whale merfolk
- "Where paths diverge, friendships can still be formed." - Hecate
- I think half the reason my writing does so well is that Iris manages to make it look palatable. I should just ask her to be my agent and be done with it. - Andrew Faust