Benito (Ben) is an extroverted, enthusiastic, curious, but slightly overconfident small town politician, who was offered a deal he couldn’t refuse by a high level kindred. From the North Shore of Staten Island, Ben grew up in a small town environment close to Manhattan. Ben is a notorious optimist who doesn’t enjoy direct confrontation, yet is overconfident in his ability to get his way and accomplish his goals and satiate his curiosity.
- Nov. 11, 1997- Bentio Navarro is born on Staten Island to a family of four, he is the youngest child.
- June 12, 2020- Benito Navarro wins a primary election for a North Shore elected official seat.
- Nov. 3, 2020- Benito Navarro wins the general election in an extremely close count, against a political opponent who was fully funded and a shadow puppet of Don Ariel.
- Nov. 10, 2020- Benito Navarro receives an offer of financial support and an. “Offer he couldn’t refuse.” Die or die and be born again. Benito chooses the latter, resulting in his Embrace.
- Nov. 11, 2020- Benito Navarro is embraced by Don Ariel of Clan Ventrue.
- Nov. 12, 2020- Benito Navarro fakes his death by slipping on a banana peel off the top deck of the Staten Island Ferry. His body is never recovered.
- "Hello Baby Kindred Brother. Yes I am going to call you baby bro. Don't worry I won't say it in front of anyone not in the family." Meir Cohen
- "He is so young yet shows such prowess and potential that few others of his short age could rival. I am proud to call him my childe." — Don Ariel
- "What can I say? Don let me get close to the new Ventrue, of course I was going to try and hit on the tall glass of water." - Kenneth Bilge