Laszlo is a big, bearded man with a tendency to dress in black and bright, royal blue. He is best known for his careful, contemplated intelligence and his technical expertise.
- 1900 : Lazlo is first Acknowledged in a Camarilla court.
- 1900 - 2011 : Travels the country as Ratislav's right hand.
- 2011 : Ratislav disappears. Laszlo goes to ground.
- 2012 : Reemerges and Commits himself to the Anarch Movement.
Most people's impressions of Laszlo are highly dependent of when they know him from. Between about 1900 and The Beckoning he traveled the country as the right hand of Ratislav of Bacau, a Carpathian elder. During this time he was buttoned down and businesslike, taking the typical role of a Caitiff in service to an elder. He was Ratislav's investigator and tech expert, and a cutout between the elder and the mortal world.
When Ratislav was Beckoned, Laszlo disappeared as well. He reemerged a year or two later with a much different look and attitude. Gone were the conservative suits, replaced by a more casual look with bolder colors. Gone was the Camarilla businessman, replaced by a rebellious Anarch with a hatred of the bloodbond.
- Laszlo was Ratislav's childer, rejected because the Carpathian blood did not run true.
- Ratislav could break bloodbonds, and he taught Laszlo.
- Laszlo isn't just tech savvy, his ability is true magic.
- Laszlo Diablerized Ratislav and then hid until his aura cleared.
- Laszlo will not work with anyone who has bloodbonded servants.
- 1337 H4X0R!
- "What's there to say? The best part of him left with Rati, unfortunately." - Zoltan Vancura
- "Nobody called him Rati. Guy's just a wannabe who thinks pretending he knows everything makes him look good." - Laszlo Tisza
- "Everyone deserves a second chance, especially when their first was practically stolen from them." - Seraphina Quinn
- "Laszlo changed my life in ways he probably doesn't expect, so no matter how much he might feel like he owes me, I'm just glad to know he's a brother that I can rely on. We're here, saving each other, and that's enough." - Dr. Marcel Trevisani
- "Lazlo is an excellent business partner, his transition to the movement hasn't changed that" - Izz