|Social Class||Pretender Elder|
|Morality||Path of Enlightenment|
Vitali is a portly man who appears to be in his late twenties his pallid skin and bluing of the membranes shows obvious inhumanity to those in the know. He has a bushy beard, and hair brushed back neatly. The suits he wears are typically plain but well tailored.
- Fought in the Napoleonic Wars
- Embraced Circa 1812 during the Fire of Moscow
- Entered the United States in 1917 following the October Revolution by way of Petrograd
- In 1918 joined Prince Villeneuve in settling in the SWFL area.
- "The Prince who would allow such an obvious monster to be his Seneschal is a much braver kindred than I. Oh, do not come at me with that tripe about how an 'honest monster' is somehow better than a humane hypocrite. Bah! When has honesty ever suited our purposes? And at least a hypocrite can be reasoned with!" - Zoltan Vancura