Runa "Pokes the Bear"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Deed Name||Pokes the Bear|
|Tribe||Get of Fenris|
|Sept||Sept of Stained Foundations|
|Faction||Sanctum of Gaia|
- 1993 born in St. Cloud Minnesota
- 1995 father took a job as a history professor at K-State.
- 1998 - 2011 school years, she lived quietly as a kinfolk away from the tribe, going to school and discovering her own personality. She graduated in 2011.
- 2012 -2015 - Went to K-State to work towards a degree in political sciences. Dropped out before graduating after she met her first Garou, an Ahroun named Carson who was just a couple years older. He went by the deed name Jarl's Claws.
- 2016 - Jarl's Claws pack had left or died, she never found out what happened to them. He wouldn't talk about it and he decided to fight his sorrow by dragging her along to join an ecoterrorist organization.
- 2017 - While protesting a mining operation, some of the workers suddenly changed into Crinos form and attacked their group. With no other option, Carson bit Runa without asking... hoping that she would prove of help against them. But they were hunted and he was killed, leaving her to run for her life. Runa returned home to parents that had no idea how to deal with a cub.
- 2018- Runa was sent to live with her uncle Einar "Hammerhands"
- 2019 - 2021 Runa has dedicated herself to learning more about her tribe and has fully thrown herself into the roll of Ragabash.
"Last thing you need is some asshole Fostern just walking in and taking over!" "Aren't you Fostern?" "Yeah, we're all assholes!"