|Pronouns||Nobody has pronouns (Fluid)|
|Sect Faction||Anarch Railroad|
Who I was before is irrelevant. That person is dead now and the dead need no names. I become who I need to be, when and where I need to be someone. But in reality, I am Nobody, and that is enough.
- Born 1899 C.E. in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Embraced in 1918 C.E. during World War I in France.
- Nobody was sent to act as an agent for his Sire during the Spanish Revolution (1936 to 1939).
- Became committed to the Anarch Movement during the Spanish Revolution in 1939.
- During World War II (1939 to 1945), Nobody returned to France and worked with the French Resistance to oppose the Nazi Occupation.
- Sent by his Clan to act as an Agent during the Korean War (1950 to 1953), spying upon both the sides of the Korean Conflict.
- After Korea, Nobody travelled to Los Angeles and spent a few years just living his best unlife in the Anarch Free State.
- Nobody returned to Atlanta to investigate the Atlanta Child Murders (1979 to 1981), which he found to be personally abhorrent.
- In 1997, rumors began to swirl about a “Blood Curse” that drove kindred mad and destroyed them. Nobody fled Atlanta in favor of the Anarch Free State.
- In 1999, the Red Star appeared in the sky. This is when Nobody decided that enough was enough and put himself into torpor for a while to wait things out.
- In 2016, Nobody attended the Liberty Day celebration in L.A. and reconnected with his Gang (The OC).
- In 2022, Nobody returned to Atlanta to re-establish himself and (hopefully) to settle down for a while.
I was in bad shape, man. There were these Hunters after me, and those other vampires wouldn't help. They just laughed at me. Then I met this one guy who helped me get out of L.A. He said he was nobody, and told me not to look for him afterwards. I don't know where to find him now, but if you need help too, maybe you'll get lucky and he'll find you like he found me. - Copper (Thin-Blood)
"Nobody has the best toys!" - IzzyPop
Edit Rumors: Add your own!
I'm an old MET player from back in the 'nineties looking to get back into the hobby. ""