Ghost In The Fog
|Character Name||Lilly DeBlanchefeuille|
|Sept||Sept of the Broken Cage|
|Pack||Aegis of Gaia|
- Mother of two twin boys
- Can see ghosts
- Kinfolk Advocate for the Sept of the Broken Cage
- Has visions
- Speaks many languages
- Cats follow her around / gather where she is.
- Appearance focus
- Owner of the Bracelet of Radiance (lvl 1 Fetish: Flashy, Stylish, Masterwork (Prismatic) )
Lilly is 5', bright blue eyes and hair dyed pale pink. She has pale skin that never really tans, lovely curves and a beautiful smile (focus appearance). Before her best friend's death, she was a bit more carefree and happy go lucky.
The young woman moved with her two mothers (Bastet shifter & kin) in Harmony Island when she was very young.
Thanks to some good spiritual soup, she now has gotten past the traumatic death of her best friend Cyril.
Having finished baking school, she now has her shiny shiny diploma. She bakes and shares her creations with members of the Sept.
Lilly hates it when things are stagnant and people aren't doing anything to fix it NOW. She doesn't keep her opinions to herself; and if you piss her off or hurt the people she loves...RUN.
She wears a leather cord around her neck with a vial made of pink quartz that contains Cyril's ashes. The kinfolk NEVER parts from it.
- Mate: Lupin Convallis (NPC, BoneGnawer Fostern)
- Girlfriend: Panya (Silent Strider)
- Boyfriend: Ward "Vengeance for the Fallen"
- Boyfriend: Croass (Corax)
Look who's laughing now - Ava Max
- Born to two mothers in Montreal on October 31st 1995;
- Moved to Allentown in her early childhood with her mothers;
- Grew up with her best friend Cyril Parker, a Children of Gaia Theurge;
- Lilly takes the courage to confess her feelings to Cyril;
- On November 19th, 2019, Cyril Parker is kidnapped and killed by a Skin Dancer;
- Lilly takes the traumatizing event very hard and goes into depression.
- Beware the Flailing Shadow
- Absolutely will Chancla you between the eyes, twice if you really piss her off
- "Whether thou art a ghost that hath come from the earth, or a phantom of night that hath no home… or one that lieth dead in the desert… or a ghost unburied… or a demon or a ghoul… Whatever thou be until thou art removed… thou shalt find here no water to drink… Thou shalt not stretch forth thy hand to our own… Into our house enter thou not. Through our fence, breakthrough thou not… we are protected though we may be frightened. Our life you may not steal, though we may feel fear.” - Lilly uttering an ancient Sumerian protection spell
- "There are few things in this world I will tangle with, and the departed is one of them. They are not the same as Spirits, and thus present a challenge I am ill equipped to handle. That all said, there is a matter of respect and admiration for a Kinfolk that will boldy challenge the dead in the manner she does. We should should all be blessed to have a fifth of her spirit." - Jarl Warborn
- "She keeps shoving me in a pocket and feeding me cookies." - Ward "Vengeance For the Fallen"