Notable Traits: Pushy, Persistant
Peddler is a wandering salesman who comes and goes on a whim. He first appeared in the Kansas City Metro area in 1969 and has been an on again off again resident. Whenever Peddler returns, he always had the most interesting trinkets for sale.
As an Unaligned Nosferatu, Peddler is willing to deal with just about anyone so long as they're a paying customer. He's known to gives his fellow Nosferatu a discount on most sales.
Recently, Peddler joined with a group of other Unaligned kindred and claimed Excelsior Springs, Missouri as their territory.
- Peddler will sell anything, for a price. Anything.
- Peddler has been absent from the Kansas City Metro scene for more than a few years. Where he was, no one knows.
- Peddler has more than just items for sale, according to certain sources.
- Peddler was once a member of the Sabbat.
- Peddler fell out of favor with his fellow Nosferatu for a time when he sold information about the Warrens.
- Peddler sold a body to the local Tremere.
- Peddler bought a body from the local Tremere.
- Peddler has accrued a lot of debt acquiring his artifacts and it's only a matter of time before someone comes to collect.
"Shinies, new shinies for sale! Come see!"