Maurice Barlow's true appearance is rarely seen. The appearance that he chooses to wear when mingling with his fellow Kindred varies from gathering to gathering. Maurice attempts to dress the part of a gentleman but most of the time misses the mark. He usually wears either a pair of cheap plastic sunglasses and carries with him a walking stick to aid in his mobility.
- 1850 - Born in London, England
- 1880 - Embraced in Liverpool, England
- 1890 - Travels to America and sets up shop in New York City
- 1910 - Decides to see the rest of the country and travels West. Spends a few years kicking around in the Midwest (Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, Cleveland)
- 1930 - Continues his journey west visiting various cities before finally settling in Seattle.
- 1980 - Journeys back to Chicago and sets up shop
- 2000 - Travels back East and settles for a while in New York City
- 2022 - Decides to see what Boston has to offer
The human body is strange and flawed and unpredictable. The human body has many secrets, and it does not divulge them to anyone, except those who have learned to wait. -Paul Auster
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men -Roald Dahl
Nobody on this earth is perfect. Everybody has their flaws; everybody has their dark secrets and vices. -Juice Wrld
Edit Quotes: Add your own!