Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1940 - Born on December 26 to poor, teen parents in Lynn, MA
- 1952 - Father KIA, Korean War
- 1964 – Drafted, U.S. Army
- 1964-1966 – Serves in South Vietnam
- 1966-1972 – Pursues undergrad then graduate studies in social sciences in California
- Becomes involved with anti-war movements and counter-culture
- 1973 – Embraced January 21 1973 in Washington D.C. by an Anarch.
- 1973-1979 – Travels with sire under her guidance.
- 1979 – Linus is left alone when his sire disappears.
- 1980-2020 – Linus is involved with the Anarch movement and spends most of his time in the American northwest
- 2020 – Linus moves back to MA for the first time since his childhood, drawn by stories about new political order developing there. He settles in Lowell and keeps a low profile for the next two years.
- He used to be connected to the Sabbat
- He once broke someone's jaw for suggesting he was connected to the Sabbat