|Clan||Banu Haqim Warrior|
Kasim Bayar - (Ancilla) Banu Haqim Warrior Justicar - 1800 CE The former sheriff of Milan, Italy. Plucked from relative obscurity to replace Tegyrius as Banu Haqim Justicar, very little is known about Kasim Bayar. Rumors are that he is a skilled assassin and that Kasim Bayar might even be an alternate identity for a far older and more dangerous Banu Haqim.
- 1999: Kasim flees the Mountain with Al-Ashrad
- 2004: The Banu Haqim become a Pillar Clan of the Camarilla, with the newly-titled Justicar Tegyrius taking command of the Josian Archons
- An ancilla-by-generation but elder by age named Kasim Bayar starts making quiet connections with other members of his clan, working to unite the Banu behind the Camarilla and help bring more of them into the fold. He travels widely and nearly every member of his clan has met him at least once.
- 2011: After the Beckoning, Ur-Shulgi disappears and the Mountain is sealed
- The Warriors and Sorcerers of the Mountain join their clanmates and unite under the Camarilla. The Schism is finally laid to rest.
- Tegyrius cedes his Justicariate position to Kasim Bayar, a move that surprises no one more than Kasim himself.
- 2018: Kasim Bayar announces the reformation of the Council of Scrolls at the behest of elders and ancillae of the Clan
- 2021: Public rumors begin to circulate that Kasim Bayer is dead.
Players should feel empowered to leave quotes for interactions with Kasim prior to his elevation to Justicar in 2011, and rumors from any time.
An elder by age but ancilla by generation, Kasim was the stalwart middle-management of the Banu Haqim, a clan which places great emphasis on the idea of following your elders. His support of Tegyrius was natural, and few knew of his personal feelings or opinions on the schism or the Camarilla. Where Tegyrius pointed, Kasim followed.
He was a master at making others feel at ease and had a memory for details, always asking after your sire, your childe, your pets, your hobbies - he knew what was important to people and was an active and attentive listener.
He was surprised as any when Tegyrius named him successor and those who were present when the news was delivered spoke of a fear in him, a fear of not being good enough, of not being able to answer the call of his elder, which merely confirmed to them that Tegyrius had chosen wisely.
Kasim's ancilla generation was also seen as a boon, helping to endear him to the Malkavian Justicar, Juliet Parr and Nosferatu Justicar, Molly MacDonald. It is widely rumored that the two insisted on a Banu ancilla as a condition for appointing Fatima, a Luminary Elder, to the head of the Josian Archons.
- Your rumor here!
- Your quote here!
Please contact both the ANST and AANST NPCs for questions regarding this NPC. email@example.com