“People often believed they were safer in the light, thinking monsters only came out at night.
But safety – like light – is a façade.”
― C.J. Roberts, Captive in the Dark
Deed Name: Ivory Carved Death, the Devourer Alias: None Known
Human Name: Unknown
Americanized Name: Unknown
Longfins: A Samoan-looking man, he stands 5'6", with long black wavy hair and deep brown eyes. Lean but not powerful in physical prowess. He wears a necklace with a whale tooth that he has carved personal stories into over his travels. And his right arm has Samoan tribal tattoos, left forearm also decorated in a similar fashion. usually only wearing shorts, he tends to walk around barefoot.
Standing Jaws: A towering ten foot man-shark, he sports a long powerful tail stretching nine feet out behind the muscled form. The coloration pattern retains the same marking and dappling, the grey sleek color of the back and tops and the white-grey dark dappled belly, hand and feet pads. The pattern over the gills, when noted, can indicate who the shark is like a set of fingerprints and varies from individual to another. (For Rokea, they know exactly who it is upon seeing them) He wears leather garments, not to clothe himself, but to adorn the body with random items he finds, makes, or is gifted. A leather belt carries an assortment of carving tools.
Fighting Jaws (Dire Shark): Mega sharks of legend, he becomes thirty-five feet in length, round girth and unknown weight.
Swimming Jaws (Shark): His birth form, Ivory's species is the Salmon Shark, a smaller cousin to the White Shark, though he is larger than his normal counter parts due to his growing and age at around ten feet, weighing in a near thousand pounds. A white-grey belly splotched, with a stark grey and black dappled dorsal side. Aside from size, he is indistinguishable from his kin sharks.
ĐɆ₮₳łⱠ₴ ł₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₵ɄⱤⱤɆ₦₮₴.....₭₦Ø₩₦ ł₦₣ØⱤ₥₳₮łØ₦....
....₮ⱧɆ ₴₱łⱤł₮₴ ₴₱Ɇ₳₭ ₴₮Ɽ₳₦₲ɆⱠɎ
A̴̢̨͚͈̜͈͚͎̩̍̈́͒̆́̈͜ś̷̫̈͆͋̃̒ ̵̣̰̺͔̤̅͊̓̈́t̵̨̰̰̩̃̈́͐̄̚h̶̞̞͓͕͉̺̖̦̤͚͋̽̓͐͛́͘͝ị̸͙̝̩̩̪̌̈̋͝ͅͅͅņ̴̧̛͖͎̱̱̫͚̤̈́͆͐̃̐͐͘͝ͅg̴̨͇̯̯̓̅s̵̘̲̲̏́̑̒͑͗̿͘͘͝ ̴̧̛̺̩͉̻͔̲̥̰̜̔͋͌̌̈́̆ŕ̷̙̲̟̠̩̯͝ę̷̢̨͉̩̞̮̩̅̅ͅv̶̭̿̇͌͘͝ͅë̶̡̨̧͉̣͎̥̻͍́͗͗͌̀a̶̭̘̻̝̘͊̈́́ͅl̸̡̧̢̢͚̺̖̫̘̹͐͐̈̐.......Ș̶͕̓̎̓̏͋̉̚͝͠o̸̙̲̥͓̙̥͎̘͉͕̐̍̐̆̏̾̆̈́͘ ̶͓͕̹̖̼̗͎̠̥͗̾́ͅţ̷̹̯̺̲̓̇ọ̵͇̲̝̙̅͋͋̚o̷̭̹̟̘͕̾͊̎̈́̌̐͗̚͝͝ ̷̢̻̹̟̲͖̗͇̄͆̅̐̿͒̀͝d̵̘̫̀̀̈̀̇͑̏̈́͝͝o̴̘̦̦̟͉̗̔̍̌ë̴̻͍͙̝͉̒͆̾̿͌̒͘s̴̨̺͍̈̈́̃͋̄́̐̿͒̚ ̴̧̙̳͚̝͕̻̈́́̽̍̌̔͂̑t̸̜̮̜̔̌̄̐͑́͑͝ẖ̷̛͚͍͖̭͋̈́̈́̄ȩ̷̝̼̤̻̱̩̩͎̑͑͊̈͛ ̷̡̛͓̯̯̜̪̏͜k̴̙̼̙̆̓̔̑̓̀͠͝n̶̤̻̣̹̮̺̗̗̳͖̍͒̓̄̓͂͝ó̴̳̙͗͐͒̌̔́͒̀͠w̷̺̖͓͎̪̭͈͑̊̇͗̀̕͜l̵̢̹͍̹̟̝̑͗̓ę̴̦͓͕̝͉̦̞̉̌̈ͅd̴̗̃̓̐͑̂g̵̛̼̘̉̋̿̈e̵̢̲͉̒ ̷̗̜̪̊͜
.............ȏ̴̠̺̟̲͙͚̭̃̿́͋̆͆͂f̶̛͉͔̳̉̅͒̀͝͝ ̷̜͉̳͖̯̇t̶̨͎̞̳͐́̈́̈́̋̎̏̚h̵̩̩͈̝͖͖̖̠̟͊̀̄̽͌̂͐̅͘͘e̷̡̬͖̽́͐̋̀͋̈́̀̆̕ͅ ̴̡̺̙͍͓̺͇̞̀̎́w̶̮̐́̅̽̿͂̏̈́̚̕o̴̠͕̩̯͛̃͘ŕ̴̛͍͍̘̙͎̩̻͖͂͂̾̀̾̓̃̕͜ļ̷͈͆͌͊̎̇͗̀̂̏͘ͅd̸̢̬̺͚͓͈̠̍͒͝....c̴̗͙͕͈̠̳͇͚̟̆̅͂̏̓̿ͅȑ̸̘͇̭͚̥̀̏̍͌́̌͝ȩ̵̠͉̒̋̓͗͛̍̚ę̷̨̹̖̼̝͉͉̼̐͑͋̓͜͝͠ṕ̸̡̙̬̕͠ ̸̡̻͈̖̰͙̫̘̹̇̍̏c̶̠̾͋͑́̈́̐r̵͓̦̤͍̤͑̽̊͆͘͜ȩ̷̬͔̰̞͙̂͂̉̓́̃̋̃͠ę̸̗̯͉̺̻̣̻͕̒̄̍̉̿̈͂̔̋̈́͜p̶̡̙̭͈̃͛͐̋̈̑͂͗̿̕ ̵̠̭̜͗͗̇̾͗ç̷̗͖̳̥̩̫̰͐́̓͌̑̾͒͘͠͝r̶̼̘̤̟̤̅̓͋̈́̂̅̽̚e̶̞̻̟͗͆͘e̷͚͖̻͍̓͂͜p̶̗̮̝̼̀̽̾̍ ̷̹̫́͌͐̍̒͘f̶̨͔͚͇̖̯̫͕͆̂̃̓͘r̵͍̽̓̑̈́́͋̎̾ö̶̧͎̜̦̺̣̅̋̍̀̊̇̽͝͝m̸̧̮̟͈̬̠͓̗̓͗̇͂̽́͘̚̕͝ ̸̨̝̠̟̼̪̙̟̘̔͝t̴̪̻̮͕̳̲̀́̊̕͝ͅh̶̡̲̤̮̲̖͗͒̏̈́̓́̚͝e̸̡̧̠̝̘̱͛̇̑̋̈̋̒ͅ ̴͈̰̾d̵̨̜̳̟̖̐͛̌̏̾͌̉̈́̎͠ą̸̨̞̙̔̿̑̔r̵̨̲̻̤̝͔̮͎͌̂̇͛̌͊̎͐͑͜k̴̡̡̡̞͇̺̞̍̔̀͗̎̃̈͆́͜͝ṋ̴̛̬͎͓̙͍͇͚̤͕̒̆̂͒̾̉e̵̥̣̦͆̀̊̊̈͂̔̎͜͝s̸̡͉̩̱̥̎̊̃̉̌͠s̵̨̗̮̃̽̀̃̉̕̚͜͠͝͠
- Ivory is over 300 years old and a local native to the waters between Harmony Island and Oregon/Washington State shores, though he is more fond of the island since most of his time was spent with the Oceanic Peoples. Making him older than the establishment of the local Sept, The Broken Cage as well as the settling of the island and founding of the cities.
- He is a skilled crafter, found to make a lot from the bones of his enemies and others. He finds great importance in creating things from those you defeat as well as ritual hunts of animals. He often trades his work for stories of renown from others. Many have come to seek him for his work, and rarely has he denied them.
- English is not his first language, but he's getting much better. In fact, not many realize he is a well educated shark, having immigrated to America for education since the island is populated by the United States. He specialized in several focus interests due to his cultural background.
- Ivory worked with other talespinners to make sure the stories of the recent trip to the Cyber Realm were shared, and that all could know the sacrifice of Hubble.
- As a Dimwater, Ivory has led the local Rokea, working along side the Sept of the Broken Cage, to focus on mutual enemies and provide aid to one another.
- Ivory has been adverse to joining the local sept due to their totem, Wasgo, which is half wolf and half orca. Most sharks find orcas to be enemies of the Rokea, but the ban also puts him off.
- Something happened long ago that prevents Ivory from developing close relationships to UnSea Kadugo.
Words from Others:
Stories of the Talespinner:
- "There are certain moments where you have your brain recall random facts. Meeting this one, I thought of how they say to punch a Shark in the nose if it gets too close, and I realize how horribly stupid that advice would be." - Warborn
- "I enjoyed the brief time I spent with them. Their people are very proud and have a right to be. Such allies would benefit the Alliance a great deal." - Truth's Burden
Player: Lex Rouse
MES #: US2011027373
Storyteller: Liam K.