Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mortal Name||Moses Delacroix|
|Pronouns||He / Him / They|
- Green Amos has experimented far too much with the ingestion of of bizarre flora from the Far and Deep dreaming. This consumption is causing a permanent shift in the Ghille Dhu that appears to be drawing him toward Bedlam.
- Green Amos is far older than he lets on, perhaps centuries or beyond. A sense of displaced great eternity hovers around him.
- Green Amos is secretly a hidden member of the Shadow Court, attempting to manipulate the commoners.
- Green Amos is openly friendly with all Courts.
- Green Amos is a secret backer of Noble society over Commoners.
- Green Amos is a secret hero of the Common peoples, poised within the Nobles' council to act as the Commoner's secret blade when it is needed.
- Green Amos holds vast knowledge of Kithain enemies not limited to The Autumn People, Human Hunter organizations, and The Dauntauin.
- Don't worry about how it tastes, it'll fix ya up!
- Godam' I'll Drink to Dat! Oh Yeah! (add authentic Cajun gibberish) Woooooohhhhhooo!
- You don't dance? You ain't had enough to drink yet!
- Don't make no joke at the spirits or the dead, they both listen, and though we got rules, them rules don't make them no nevermind.
- Don't go wanderin' round with no tether. You won't get back.
- Here pass this around (Joint, mushrooms, blunt, bottle, mason jar etc.)
- It's good for ya, it won't hurt ya!