You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
The contents of the page being edited by this form will show up in the Quotes section of the relevant PC page. Please don't remove or edit any pre-existing quotes unless it's your PC's page or you're editing a quote you wrote. If existing quotes have used a particular format, such as beginning the line with * to create a bulleted list, please use that format for your addition, as well.
Feel free to include wiki markup formatting, including line breaks. Note that MediaWiki ignores single line breaks, so two line breaks (leaving a blank line) is required to create a paragraph break. can be used to insert a line break without starting a new paragraph.
To add a link to the page of the character who said the quote, use the format [[Character's PAGENAME]]. Note that the PAGENAME is what shows up at the very top of the page and in the URL; this is not necessarily the same as what is shown in the big title bar with the clan/sect badges.
* "Excellent technical skills. Highly recommend for any kindred needing computer work done." - [[Simon Goodchilde]]
* "Infuriating. Stubborn. Snarky. Talented. Brilliant. Oh you thought I disliked Switch? No. Switch is so infuriating *because* they are so brilliant and talented. Now if only they'd stop pretending they didn't have a Clan.. make up with their Sire.. and join the Camarilla.. then maybe they'd be able to make a real difference." - [[Christian Whitechapel]]
*” Unlike so many of these other fucking parasites out here, Switch is actually legitimately useful.“ [[Roach]]
* "I like Switch. I genuinely, candidly do. They keep my perspective fresh, and I wouldn't be where I am today without them. Take that as you will." - [[Eva S. Wynne]]
* "Kudos to this very interesting individual that knows their own mind." - [[Benjamin Smith]]
* "Switch is the only Cainite I know whose appetite for convincing Cainites to flee the Ivory Tower is as inexhaustible as my own. So we get on quite well in that regard. As soon as we're off Cainite politics, though, he starts speaking in some secret Anarch code language, always carrying on about encryption and fussing with his enigma machine. I'm fairly certain he's a member of the White Hat gang of Anarchs, which seems an odd moniker given that I've never seen any of the local Anarchs regularly wear a white hat, and Switch seems to enjoy bright colors." -[[Bob]]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page