|Deed Name||Fire Walker|
|Pronouns||He / Him|
|Sept||Sept of the Lonely Mountain|
|Faction||Sanctum of Gaia|
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4oubm4JXO4
Brown hair, average height, muscular as all Ahrouns are. Usually in casual earth toned clothing that blends into the background without literally being camouflage. He may make a sword that looks rather like Glamdring appear in his hands when he fights.
His apartment is very minimalist, due to him breaking most of his possessions as an Ahroun cub and deciding against replacing most of it. A heavily used and repaired JKD Dummy stands in the corner of the living room for when he needs to let off steam.
- Born 16 May 1995 in North Dublin, moved with his parents to Massachusetts in 2004
- High school sweetheart then married at 18 to Evie Dowwed Noalla, divorced at 22
- Jan 2019 - First Change at 24. He was driving at night in a blizzard and slipped on ice, then crashed off the side of the road into the river. Rian tore himself out and went on a rampage in the woods. Thankfully, nobody was killed. He went to the sept for the main meeting in late January and started his training.
- Late 2019 - Earned the rank of Cliath and the deed name "Fire Walker"
- Feb 2021 - Earned the rank of Fostern and claimed a weapon fetish European Longsword.
- August 2021 - Took part in the quest to Pangaea to find a cure for the Weaver Taint that had been spreading throughout the nation. Through the party's efforts in research and hard work with Glade Child, the First Teacher, the Gift of the Circle of Gaia's Cleansing was conceptually rewritten to be able to cleanse that Taint just as well as it did with the Wyrm. Rian was the first Shifter to be cleansed through this method.
Rian's personality most resembles Aragorn (Lord of the Rings). He will fight, and with great passion, but he focuses first on finding all the routes he can take to make the fight unnecessary in the first place. He has a personal code of honor that he constantly reminds himself of, and keeps extremely high self-imposed standards that he doesn't expect everyone else to follow. He's very much aware that acting out of passion, while it can feel honorable, often snowballs into actions that absolutely aren't.
- " Rian.. he's.. he makes me feel warm, safe and loved. He checks up on me, makes sure I'm alright. Sadly.. we are both afflicted with some strange... taint? We'll get through this together, love. I promise." - Paint-It-Black
- "Is goodings Ahroun. But is am need focusing more. But when am trouble in Bawn, Rian is to be countings on." - Aleksey "Aleks" Volkov
|Pronouns||He / Him|